Australia Chinese Development Consortium (ACDC) is an investment and development company, which is based in Melbourne. With their strong connections in the real estate and construction sectors, they have the professional experience in the industry to offer our services to developers and investors in Australia and abroad.
Our current Development and Investor contributed projects consist of the following types of developments:
- Residential Apartments and Townhouses
- Commercial developments with shop/unit developments
- Luxury Mansions
- Educational Facilities
Below are some projects we are currently carrying out：
- Development of Town Houses on Lilac Street, Bentleigh East
- Development of Town Houses on Campbell Street, Bentleigh
- Development of Town Houses on Katandra Court, Mt Waverley
- Development of Town Houses on Sherwood Road, Mt Waverley
- Development of Town Houses on Edith Street, Glen Waverley
- Development of Town Houses on Elgar Road, Doncaster
- Development of Houses on Thomas Court, Doncaster
- Development of Townhouses on Murray Drive, Burwood
- Development of Apartments on Philip Street, Mentone
- Development and Construction Apartments on Murrumbeena Road, Murrumbeena
- Development and Construction of Apartments on Jasper Road, Bentleigh East
- Ownership of Educational buildings on Blissington Street, Springvale
With this initial growth they are looking to expand into different markets and regions throughout Melbourne. Below are some examples of what they are looking into investing and developing in the near future.
- Farm and vineyard developments.
- Large scale mixed development villages and housing estates.
- Commercial and Office developments.
With the increasing property growth in the Melbourne region; the possibilities for future investments are at an all-time high. Feel free to contact them if you would like to see if property investment if right for you.